im 6 foot 7 inches tall and find that there are not too many girls that are easy to dance with, put my arm around, kiss etc w/o having to look awkward bend down n stuff. My question to the girls is: would you not like me jsut because im tall and ignore everything else about me, would my being tall be a big factor? and for everyone: is a guy my height going out with a shorter girl lets say 5 foot 4 or so just really weird? what do u think? thanks much.

Dont you hate it when short people ask you to get stuff off the top shelf?! Argh i hate that! lol

Anyway Im 6'4" and my current envolvement is somewhere in the range of.... my chest? lol Im not too sure how tall she is in numbers, but i do know that she stands to my chest. Like midway up my chest. Umm Ive been told that we are a very cute couple by several people. My older cousin is 6'8" and his fiance is like 5'6" but I think the look just fine together. I guess all in all it depends on weather the girl likes a really tall guy! Hope this helps!!

I dont believe that you can never be too tall. I am 6 foot 5 and actually prefer it because you always stand out in a crowd. A friend of mine (who now plays college basketball in Texas) was 7 foot 2 and I think his g/f was not much taller than 5 foot 5. So you see love does not discriminate whether it be race, age, religion or even height!

yes, i agree with alien...love does NOT discriminate when it comes to size especially if ur in love with someone. I am a tall female too with long legs,..im 5ft7in, and wear 3 inch hills practically daily,..so that makes me 5ft 10in...and i am uncomfortable talking with a man that is attracted to me and shows a strong interest and stands beneath me. VERY uncomfortable,...i prefer guys that are the height of 6ft 3in or taller...however if i become interested in someone for their personality and the way they make my heart feel, 5ft 10in or higher would not be terribly bad,...i could live with that...but if a guy is shorter than me in my hills...i find it hard to even become attracted to him from the beginning, as a possible mate or "protector". I dont know why i feel this way, but i do...and i mean no offense to anyone that is shorter than me...

For me its a matter of being a weaker vessel, and having that strong man by my side to protect me. So u tall guys, dont think the worse of ur height,...its an attractant to alot of women...actually its quite difficult for someone as myself to run accross guys with a decent height AND that i find attractive...its a GOOD thing...believe that...

cookies

Hi mstangdave,

I'm 5'4'' and my boyfriend is 6'5'' and I just love it! I did not "choose" to date a tall guy, it just happened that way. When we first met, I did not even realize how tall he really was!. I love my boyfriend very much and I love that he is tall. It's fantastic... Don't worry about your height, you'll meet a girl that's absolutely crazy about everything about you! I know a lot of women that loves tall men... there's one for you out there!

Good luck!

yea i hate it when short people bug me to get stuff up high, lol no offense or anything. I hate it more when people ask me how tall i am, it happens like every couple minuets cause there are not too many ppl that are as tall as me around here. But the reason i ask is sometimes i do feel awkward around shorter girls that i do find attractive but in the past being tall has done more good than harm in relationships i once dated a girl who was 5 foot 1 or so, but i was only liek 6 3 then now she hasnt grown and its kinda funny anyway thanks for your replys n stuff later~

im 15 and 6'1

lol it bugs me sometimes that guys back off cause a girl is taller than them (since were talking about HS most guys are pretty inmature), but personally i prefer the guy being as tall as me or taller, and it gets quite annoying being constantly asked how tall you are and if you can reach things for them.

Well I'm 5'3.. and my boyfriend is 6'5... At first I wasn't sure about the whole height difference... but that was before I started to fall in love with him.. I mean when you love someone none of that matters.. Its all about the person, it doesn't matter how short or how tall they are.. skinny or fat..when you love someone, you love them.. you love all of them.. Just like everyone has already told you.. one day you'll find someone who loves you.. and loves how tall you are.. you just have to be patient..

~Jenn