Girlfriend's Approaching Birthday.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 15 months. Her 19th birthday is coming up soon and i have no idea what together. i mean usually i would have some idea of what get her/make for her, but rigt now im stumped. She hasnt dropped any hints (or none that ive noticed) and i dont want her to be disappointed on her brthday. So far i plan to make Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for her, but i think their should be a little more. ANybody have any ideas on something i could get/make for her? THank you in advance.

sorry double post. but maybe are you any good at say music, or have anything that is a characteristic different to others, well share that with her, i guess its optional for her what she wants to do on the day but make sure that what ever it is you do is something thats natural to you.

sorry about the double post but i gave another opinion.

kel

I think you should get her an gift that would mean something to her. What does she like?

If she is into

1. reading

2. poetry

3. music

4. sports

then you could get her something like:

1. A early edition of her favourite book (i got that idea off friends!)

2. A framed copy of her favourite poem

3. Tickets to see her favourite band live in concert

4. Something like an outograph from her favourite sporting idol (this could be terribly hard to get!).

These are just ideas, get her something that relates to her personal hobbies and interests.

abcd1234

how about something centimental i made a girl it was a small picture of us in the middle ith paper over it but a love heart cut out so u can see the pic then i covered the paper in sand form out favourite spot on the beach then a feather because it reminded me of birds and how dere free and daz how i felt with her something like that centimental id tell u use that idea but each couple is different