Do you think he likes me?

IrishHeart

I met one of my roommates friends, he starting coming over to hang out, watching my roommate play video games. We were watching my roommate on her computer, I was in between him and my roommate, I was leaning on my elbow, and was starting to shake because of my weak shoulder. He realized this and pulled me down to lay. other times he will lay his arm on me, or something of that sorts. We joke around, tease each other, text for hours, we will lock eyes sometimes. We have only known each other for about 3 weeks or so, and he is already comfortable with me. I also go to his apartment, usually without my roommate, and we talk about a lot of personal things. After being at each others apartment we will text, and talk about the movie we watched and other things about that time. The other day I was at walmart, and he got done with an interview, he asked me where I was, which i told him, cause i wanted to see him, and then he showed up at walmart. The confusing thing is that he talks to a lot of girls, always texting and he has a very small personal bubble, very friendly bubble. I don't know him well enough to know if he is flirting with me, or is just a friendly guy. I don't want to ask him if he likes me, because if he doesn't I don't want our friendship to change from the way it is.

Does he like me, what should I do?

Archived