Tips on talking to girl in class

mr1sparkle

If she thinks you're annoying, you will probably be able to tell. She'll avoid eye contact, avoid sitting near you, or give one-word answers.

Just start light, casual conversation with her. Thank her for sharing her textbook and ask for her name. Ask what her major is, what she's taking the class for, what other classes is she taking. After a few days of talking together, ask if she would like to study together over coffee. If that goes well, ask for a formal date.

College is a really easy excuse to get to know people. Don't miss the opportunity!

As they said, from a girls point of view, keep everything very casual in the beginning. Keep all conversations inside of the class. Talk about the class, things pertaining to whats going on, school, work etc. You will be able to tell if she is annoyed or if she is interested.

Hey this girl and i have 2 classes in college together. I broke the ice today by asking her to share the textbook with me.

Whats next? im nervous and shy when talking to gorgous girl. Im affraid i might say something retard, or keep talking to her where she thinks im annoying.

I'm in the same position with 2 girls. I take 3 courses this semester. One girl is in all those classes. The other girl is in 2/3 courses. I don't know what is next either, I'm looking for the same insight as well.

Archived