This is going to be hard

getting_on_ok

Well my ex and I got back together. Its been a week and we had some some conflicts that we have gotten passed. The main problem is that when we broke up she called my mom and told her that she was madly in love with me but she was moving to California. I called her and we ended up getting back together. Well now she says she wants to move badly. I love her however i can just pick up and move. I have a great job here and I wouldn't be able to pay my bills and or support us. I decided to be firm about the topic. I told her that I don't want a long distant relationship and if she really loves me and wants to be with me then we will work something out together.

Am I being too pushy? And advice on the situation? Do you think if she really loves me she would wait until we can both move?

What sort of conflicts did you have after one week?

She will have to understand that you can't just uproot your life. If you tell her that you positively don't want LD, then you are giving her an ultimatum. It's a tricky situation, especially because you just got back together. Tread carefully.

What sort of conflicts did you have after one week?

She will have to understand that you can't just uproot your life. If you tell her that you positively don't want LD, then you are giving her an ultimatum. It's a tricky situation, especially because you just got back together. Tread carefully.

I know its an ultimatum and I feel somewhat bad. But I know that some day I would like to live out there, but I cant right now. I am sorry but love doesnt pay the bills.

Archived