A story of getting back together

getting_on_ok

I would like to share my story about getting back with my girl. To start we were arguing and I would break up with her over and over again and then come back to her. I had a problem with thinking that she was looking at other men and it would come out in our arguments. At the end she was becoming distant and not calling as much and I thought she had someone else. Finally she had enough and she broke up with me. I told her that I had trouble trusting her and she said you do well it's over then. I didn't beg and plead at all. I told her maybe she was right. Then she said call me when your better. There was nothing wrong with me. So I went NC for about 3 months.

It was so hard, I felt like a part of me died. And tried my best to get over her. I was hearing that she really loved me from people and that she was moving to California. Then after 3 months she contacted my mom. My mom was mad at her because she hurt me pretty bad. My girl asked if she could talk about me. And my mom said no. Then she told my mom that she was moving and that she had to tell her that she was madly in love with me. My mom told me this and I called her. I asked if she was moving and she said yes, then I said I heard that you loved me. And she said no I am crazy in love with you. Then we started to talk more. She told me in her perfect world I would move with her. I asked her to work something out so that we can do this together. She is slowly agreeing to this and will see what happens.

So were back together, and I am very excited it's been 6 days now and were happy but I am trying to take it slow.

I really was heart broken, the one thing I can say is if someone says they need space then give it them. If you love them then contact them after a while if there was true love and if he/she doesn't have someone. Wait about a month or so. I wish I would of contacted her sooner because now she wants to move to be with her family. I am sort of stuck between a rock and a hard space, because I cant leave right now. And she wants to go.

Congratulations - that's fantastic!

I do think it is very easy to look back and say you should have done this or you shouldn't have that, i.e. contacting her long ago. But that's the thing isn't it - you didn't know then what you do now. Now you're armed with the facts, you can work with them. Like you need me to tell you that - pah!

Archived