Need Help?!?!?!

I posted my story earlier.

Basically, i was treated like crap and my ex cheated on me. She is now enjoying a lesser standard of life but has seen a load of guys over the last 3 months since we split.

Basically, the reason im posting is because im depressed and im down and im fearing that im a danger to myself. Tonight i drove past her new hole of a flat and I basically loitered around knowing she was inside with a new guy. Now i now in my head that this is WRONG and puts me at her level but my heart keeps wanting to go back and see her with new guys getting screwed by them and really hurt myself. I dont know why im doing this or what to do....

ANy help please, im feeling desperate alone and lost.....

Im not sure, im googling relationship councellors in my area to see if they can help

Jessica - The problem is ive been talking to friends and family and im still struggling. Im not sure what else i can do. I hate this woman for ruining my life and turning me into this monster in waiting.

You are writing in here, so you are doing just fine bro.

You will feel so down whenever you think of that she is being with another guys etc. Cut it off, maybe she now having her worst time around, taking pills etc.

Just focus on yourself, find things to do, busy, taking up challenge such as hiking, outdoor activities. If I can make it through, so do you!!!

It's okay to fail a relationship, in fact, take it as a class where you learn about love and when class end, you move on.

Cheater don't deserve to get our attention, don't deserve us. Its not worth for you to being depress, get your *** up and move bro.

Im not sure, im googling relationship councellors in my area to see if they can help

Jessica - The problem is ive been talking to friends and family and im still struggling. Im not sure what else i can do. I hate this woman for ruining my life and turning me into this monster in waiting.

lol, my bf used to said that to me" you turned me into a monster" but he said that i did it to myself.

always, if you want to talk about it, we can chat about it. im sure i know how you feel.

try meet new girls, just for fun, dont get too serious with them yet.

The thing is she was so abusive to me for 2 years and then cheated on me and has now (Apparently) been with near 15 guys in 3 months since the split.....but still my heart wants me as we speak and as i type to get out of bed am here) drive to her flat and sit outside and loiter and become this derranged lunatic. Thats what i did tonight, and i hurt myself loads by hearing her and what ever fella she is with now having relations. I dont know why ive turned into this creature....its not the real me!!

Right i have decided that it is for the best if i seek professional hlep for my problem. Whilst its only been 3 months which is still a short time i feel i have to accept that im showing very dangerous signs of becoming an absolute mentalist. I need to try and remind myself that what i have been doing is wrong and that despite the fact she is a tart who got found out she dosent deserve to be harrassed and im better than this. I need to find that inner strength. As i sit and type this now i have the urges to go round to flat and watch and wait again. Its wrong but im on a very dangerous spiral and im losing my grip i think on the veil of reality.

Archived