Too much back and forth

Diddy323

We originally broke up at the end of June. There was another person that she let get in the middle of our relationship and it caused too much stress. Well it killed me inside obviously. We had been making plans about the long-term, moving in together and all that. Her only problem was getting rid of this guy. She just felt like he was a nice guy and she didn't want to hurt his feelings. So what originally started as a break with us turned into an all-out breakup. The only problem is neither one of us could really break away. We still talked all the time. Made love numerous times. Went on several dates out to dinner, usually followed by long walks spent just talking, holding hands, all cute little couple stuff. The only problem was she couldn't stop talking to this other guy. Well it all just came to a head, I told her she needed to decide. Obviously, I'm on here, I didn't win. So she came over today and dropped off the rest of my stuff, picked up hers. I gave her a letter that I'd carefully written. I've cried more than I thought I was capable of over the past 2 months. I tried my best to hold strong while she was here today, it was only like 5 minutes. But I broke down as she left. I didn't try to talk her into staying to talk, I didn't argue with her, I just cried a little on her shoulder for a minute then said goodbye. I've been weeping uncontrollably for the past 4 hours. I was someone who, before her, never really liked the idea of marriage or really even believed in true love and all that. Needless to say, I didn't feel that way when I was with her, but it certainly feels like I'm returning to that state, and it scares the hell out of me. No one has ever made me feel the way she did. Both the joy I felt when we were together and the emptiness and absolute worthlessness I've felt since it started falling apart. All I want to do is sleep but I can't stop bawling. There's a part of me that doesn't even want to wake up...

You have had a taste - see, life IS good!

I'm still torn up about losing my ex, but I'm really better off without her...so everybody says!!

Time to start focusing on yourself - pump yourself back up. These next couple of days are going ot be pain, but you have to get up and be there for yourself. Find people you can talk to, let it out, and focus on getting YOUR life back.

She ran off with another guy - be thankful she's gone!

Archived