Pill & Pregnancy?

I started on the pill after i had a pregnancy scare recently. I took the morning after pill and following that my period came on the 24th March (2 weeks early, it was only due on the 7th April). On the first day of this period i started to take the pill. I took it everyday, however twice i took it slightly late - once by 40 mins, once by an hour.

I had sex without a condom on the 6th and 7th of April. I took my last pill on the 13th (Wednesday) and i know i should get my period during the 7 day break but so far i haven't. It's not saturday so i'm getting worried that i could be pregnant. What are the chances of this?

xx

You are only at risk if you miss taking the pill for an entire day. Having a swing of an hour or two isn't enough to increase your pregnancy risk substantially. Your chances are still fairly low. Give it a few more days before getting terribly worried.

avman

i agree with avamn but i think that if you are really worried then you should watch yourself for a whiand then visit your doctor for a test if you are really worried. but the matter of an hour will not affect it in any way at all.

o and the reson why your period was early is because there was an overload of hormones and it was actually your body getting rid of all the stuff that could have made you pregnant.

Catie xxx

• 2 weeks later...