Just wanting to be love....

You know I see couples all over the places they are so happy i want to be happy too, but i am not. I just want to be with chris i am not. Why would he care when I was talking to my sister's boyfriend Tim. He ask if Tim was my boyfriend i was like Tim you know how they are you need to go get them for me i am not in our area, I guess he looked at his mom said boyfriend next thing you know his mom goes who is tim his sister said its her sister's boyfriend i was like ya tim is ashley boyfriend why would he care?? Other thing he found out i was smoking with his sister which we arent suppose to with our health problems well he ask her if i was still smoking she said no i dont think so chris and he was like if i see her or founds out she is i am going to kick her a$$ well her great a$$, she said chris you got jess he said so....we know he isnt player but he is suppose to be with jessica they will be going on for month on the 17th i love him so much he doesnt realize how good he would have it with me and it hurts i just want to be love by him. but he does show he cares but he is too shy to do it infront of me he tells his sister to gave me things or when he say things she tell me....we had it so good until chris's mom step in this..

i just want people option does he like me more then what he wants to say or he is just dont know what he wants????

• 4 weeks later...

Your post is quite unclear to me but i will do my best. I suggest that you sit and talk with Chris about what you both want and what you can do to solve the problems that exist between you. Im sure he will understand that nothing was going on between you and Tim if you explain it to him.

I hope this helps you.

abcd1234