Initiating sex

gilfer

Yes, it would for me. Provided that we had talked about it and I'd expressed my needs in a non-threatening way, possibly more than once.

It's simply that although I am a very giving person, for me one 'proof' of someone's interest is if it occurs to them to 'want me' without being asked. If I always initiate, I eventually begin to feel that they aren't interested. (And I think that's often the case, though men can become lazy when they are comforatble in a relationship).

I've pondered this long and hard but it's simply a need I have, and not an unreasonable one. At a very basic level, it's like someone never offering to do the dishes! lol

Yes, it would for me. Provided that we had talked about it and I'd expressed my needs in a non-threatening way, possibly more than once.

It's simply that although I am a very giving person, for me one 'proof' of someone's interest is if it occurs to them to 'want me' without being asked. If I always initiate, I eventually begin to feel that they aren't interested. (And I think that's often the case, though men can become lazy when they are comforatble in a relationship).

I've pondered this long and hard but it's simply a need I have, and not an unreasonable one. At a very basic level, it's like someone never offering to do the dishes! lol

I couldn't agree with this more! It's not that I need my girl to want sex I just want her to want to have sex with me.

Archived