Going down on a girl

Okay, so. I have been with this girl for a alittle while now, and she has gone down on me a few times. Lately I've caught the vibe that she wants me to do the same to her. But, for some reason my mind tells me not to. Now I know that I would be hypocritical in doing so, but I definetly do not want to go down on her. Please, if anyone has any advice please reply so i can work this out. Maybe it's just the whole idea that my tongue is actually gonna be "inside" of her. Well, please reply as soon as possible.

You need to ask yourself exactly why you don't want to do it, and work from there. Is it the taste or smell that bothers you? Or is it a deeper issue, like you don't like the idea of 'servicing' a girl?

May be you should talk it over with this girl. Whatever you do, don't say anything like 'you smell bad'. That will definitely not help! You have to be sensitive about these things!

Just for the record - if I was dating an otherwise mature guy who wanted me to give him oral sex, but refused to do it to me, I'd be extremely concerned. I'm not judging you or anything, and you definitely shouldn't do anything you feel uncomfortable doing. But you need to work out why it's uncomfortable for you.

PS - your profile doesn't reveal how old you are, but if you are young, perhaps it's something you'll get to like as you get older

Well, I know its seems a little odd and (maybe a bit gross) but I wasn't sure what it would be like my first time going down on a girl. I got such a thrill out of watching how much she enjoyed it. And you don't HAVE to stick your tongue INSIDE her, but it drives my girl wild when I do! Try it and if you don't enjoy it then oh well....

You did say she has gone down on you a couple times tho and I think that entitles her to at least one time...