Help with some issues

I have been doing NC for about 6 weeks now. I have not heard anything from my ex. I still love her, for some reason I believe that she has someone new already, I am having a tough time with this and don't know how someone can say one thing one minute and the do something so different the next. I also have a problem with imagining her with someone else. Its making me sick and I would love if someone could help me so that I dont think about that?

Thx,

Yes, however, I have always did this stuff. I've have always workout, school full time, work full time. It hard to stay distracted. I find myself trying to check her email. Why she hasnt change the password I have no idea. It's still i love u and then my name. I trying to stay out of it. I want to heal, however, I have that hope, but I know that she is with someone else and I just cant stop thinking about them being intimate. Its killing me!!

Yes, however, I have always did this stuff. I've have always workout, school full time, work full time. It hard to stay distracted. I find myself trying to check her email. Why she hasnt change the password I have no idea. It's still i love u and then my name. I trying to stay out of it. I want to heal, however, I have that hope, but I know that she is with someone else and I just cant stop thinking about them being intimate. Its killing me!!

Have you ventured out into the dating world again? Maybe if you are intimate with someone yourself, you won't be thinking about her so much.

Just a thought.

I wish I had more answers for you.

Archived