Help plz i could really do with some advice

there is a girl that i work with i really like.i really wanna ask her if she feels the same about me but im real shy.how do i ask her??we are always laughing,Joking,making lots of eye contact she even stands or sits next to me and hugs me.When we go out for a drink she always tells me that she loves me and gives me a kiss but im not sure its true or if shes really pissed.Can someone plz help me by giving me your views on my situation??

Hi, Although I dont have good advice I just want to say how lucky you are. I have never had a girl that did stuff with me like that. If I was in your situation I would take advantage of it. If You and her get along like that you have nothing to worry about. Trust me, I would give anything to have what you do with a girl that I like. Jump on the opportunity that some don't have. You have it good believe meso go for it. Tell her your feelings It shouldnt be bad. Most girls love when a guy fesses up to his feelings for her.

I will have to agree with Will, most girls like it when guys fess up their feelings. It sounds like you have a good thing going 4 ya, and it seems she really likes you. I don't know about everyone else but when I get drunk all my true feeling come out, so if that is when she says she loves you, she is probably seriously. If the feeling is mutual, don't loose her. I wish I could be more help, But Good luck!