this is about a confusing guy..guys opinion please or girls

hi ok my boyfriend and me have been broken up for a while..him and i seem to joke around a lot more n still have sextual tension towards eachother n a good vibeing way..well the only thing is we flirt but then the bell rings n we dont walk together he just walks ahead and real fast like speed racer or something..

he isnt shy he flirts a lot n is good with eye contact .. does he have someone else in his life that he wants more or is he playin the field n just is a player who doesnt deserve the time a day or what? ne guys done this b4?

him n i have really been gettin closer slowely neways of getting him to walk with me after class lke them old days?

I agree with evil bunny. Guys do love the ability to get any girl that they can, especially if said girl is an ex. Both I have done this to women and it happened to me and my most recent ex-g/f with one of her ex-b/fs. Not only that but I also believe that due to your age that you two are still in highschool, so I also come to the conclusion that he is doing this because he doesn't really have the will power to completely cut things off with you. As far as the sexual tension part, don't feel honored if he has sexual tension with you, if you catch me on the right day i'll have sexual tension with a pencil sharpener. Which is also why i believe you shouldn't take him back, because like the pencil sharpener, it may feel good for a little bit, but in the end, it'll hurt.

A pencil sharpener?!?!?! erm what are you doing with a pencil sharpener??... that doesnt say much for your man hood and are you sure it would feel good for a little bit? LOL n e way...

I dont know if i agree with the above comment, bcoz it depends upon the guy, he may actually like you, and then when the bell goes he suddenly realises that he shouldnt be showing you how he feels?? Not all guys are that bad, alhough saying that, most are, but you know him better than most so you should know?

if he is being a player then you dont jus 'play' n e 1, you actually fancy them in the first place, but dont want n e thin serious, usually, or is thats just me??