to inform friends

hurtguy

Hi all, just recently got dumped by my gf of 4 months. Who thought i was cheating on her. as detailed in post in ex gf bf's forum

I intend on trying to make things right with her and hopefully get back together. However, she and I both have many mutual friends. Four of which built me up to her quite a bit....on top of feeling like I failed her...I also feel like I failed them. My question is would it be a good idea to write them to explain to them that I am going to attempt to make things right ,thank them for all of their help in getting the two of us together in the first place,as well as apologize for failing them? Or should i just let sleeping dogs lie. Thanks for any responses!

Hi mate.

Did you in fact cheat on her? If so i would just leave things as damage is done. If not there is no harm in trying to put things straight.

Hi nicknick I did not cheat on her, although I had many opportunities to.Having been cheated on multiple times before it is something I refuse to ever allow myself to be part of.

She came accross and email from my ex asking if I'd be interested in hanging out. And is under the impression that if I didn't cheat now I was planning on cheating in the future.

Hi nicknick I did not cheat on her, although I had many opportunities to.Having been cheated on multiple times before it is something I refuse to ever allow myself to be part of.

She came accross and email from my ex asking if I'd be interested in hanging out. And is under the impression that if I didn't cheat now I was planning on cheating in the future.

Saying sorry for failing them will give them the impression that you DID cheat. If she broke it off with you purely on suspicion then you'll be handling it the wrong way.

It's like if an innocent guy gets arrested for burglary, and then says to his parents, "sorry i failed you" instead of "hey, i didn't do this!"

Ok, you've done nothing wrong - first off, she's dumping you for a thought-crime, and one thatr hasn't even happened!

That's like you saying "your friend thinks you're hot, so obviously you must be going to cheat in future.

By all means explain things to her, but make sure she understands that what she did was completely unreasonable, and even if you wanted to hang out with your ex, if there was nothing untoward going on, then she has to realise that you have the right to do that too.

You can't sustain a relationship with a person who gives you so little trust/credit. If you want her back, youshould probably look at talking to her about some fundamental changes that need to happen.

And just out of interest, how did she "come accross" one of your personal emails?

Archived