asked out a girl but she was drunk

ok this is a very strange situation.

i was at a party last night and i met a friend of a friend for the first time.as the night prgressed,we got closer and closer until we kissed.i asked her out and she said yes.

thing is that she was quite drunk when i asked her out.i was a little tipsy myself but now thinking about it she was really nice and i dnt regret asking her out at all.

we did exchange numbers and i said id call her.im really nervous because she mite have had second thoughts and i do like this girl.

what should i say to her?

well you are never gonna know if you dont talk to her are you.

so can i suggest that you phone her and see if she remembers you and take it from there.

if she remembers you ask if she remembers you asking her out

if she doesnt remember you than introduce yourself again and say that you find her attractive and then ask if she wants to met anytime soon. but suggest an open air place where people are gonna be there otherwise she may get a bit spooked.

hope this helps you.

catie xxx

Go for it and give her a call! I hate to admit it, but I was really quite drunk when I met my last boyfriend (he was a friend of a friend) and we really hit it off and flirted a lot that night. We were with a bunch of friends at the time, so nothing really happened that night, but he was really sweet (although he was a bit drunk at the time, too) and gave me a kiss on the cheek goodnight and we exchanged numbers. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about our first date when he did call me (because I wasn't positive if the way I remembered him was the way he really was......sometimes a bad consequence of being drunk), but everything went really well and we had a great time with each other for two months before he left for college. Just because she was drunk doesn't mean she won't remember you or won't want to see you again......go ahead and call her, but take things relatively slow and don't assume too much.