Does she like me? Im crazy about her!(2)

Well you have to read the first part of this story link removed

Well here the update:

She recently finished her relationship with the guy, so shes free. We have been talking about stuff and she told me: ''we should go to the movies sometime, we would laugh and have fun''

So, well about 2 days after, at school, she was in a room with a window, so i waved at her, then she made me a sign to go see her. We talked a bit she had a big smile.

That night i called at her place, laked about training(we are on a sports team) and I wanted to know the days that there were laps at the pool(she works at the pool) Anyways after talking a bit I invited her to the movies. I said this: ''hey, i was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies saterday night? Well if you didnt plan.''

She said that she couldnt because her parents were leaving to Florida and it was the last day they were spending together, but she immidiatly offered to go at the pool do laps with me. So i said ya ill call you when i go.

I wanted to know if you guys think that she just found that has an excuse not to go to the movies. Should i ask her again when i get a chance?