as u can see it's three guys...

if u might have seen b4 in another post i liked this guy and told him i liked him, that's ok cos' i still like him, but then there's this other guy i met from a friend, he really likes me but probably only for *sexual* reasons b'cos i gave him the wrong message on msn chat. and finally the third guy, he tells me he likes me and he's real cute and real nice but i didn't feel anything for him except for friendship.

but now i like them all... it's like i have an "on" and "off' switch for liking the guys, when i see the first guy i like him, then i see the second and then i like him...

is there some way i can stop this? or some way i can choose between the guys cos' like it's really driving me heart crazy! and it sorta makes me feel like a slut...

DaManiac,

I think it's ok to have crushes on these guys. Your profile says you're 14, after all. I was boy crazy when I was in my teens. My shortest crush was 1 hour. I realized later on that all those pesky hormones had something to do with it. I don't think there's a problem if you're just flirting with different guys, as long as you don't give the kind of signals that encourage guys to stalk you or follow you home trying to get some, or think you're in an exclusive relationship if you're not, and as long as you're not hooking up with multiple guys.

I take it if you want to choose between the three guys, you mean to be your boyfriend or to date? But why choose? Are you in a hurry to settle down with one of them? Or does it bother you so much to see a guy and have that flip in your heart when you see him? When you get out of school, it'll be harder to come accross guys that often that make your heart flip, so why not enjoy the feeling now? My advice is to just enjoy it and be aware that you don't give the wrong signals, and hang out platonically with the guys until you decide, based on what's important to you, which guy you want to go steady with. And practice and enjoy your flirting, it's one of the best things about being a girl.

Till then, cheers,

Chris

Hey DaManiac,

I think its pretty normal to like more than one guy at the same time (unless your in a serious relationship) just spend time with all of them (separatley) and decide which one you'd most like to be with, you shouldnt feel like a *beep* its just normal. as long as u dont like one anyways you'll probs end up with none of them and someone compleatly different .. hehe good luck!

Hope this was some help !

Take_the_reins x