i need help my ex isn't ur usually girl plz help

my ex and i were goin out for year and 8 months. i love her so much and want her back. she broke up with me 4 weeks ago.and she doesnt even seem to care about me. she like a guy or something and hides or emotions and just doesnt care about anything or me. it hurts me so much she said maybe we be back by now but instead she just blocks me out. we talk the odd time like she said to call her the other day and i did. and she wants to hang out with me again sometime. i dont know what to think. i jsut dont understand at all.she says she doesnt miss me or anything and she trys to forget about me and stuff. im goin crazy ive never been so depressed about something like this in my life and it only a girl. how do i make her take me back or is there even a chance. i tried the whole show up with flowers and stuff but that 3 days after we broke up so it kinda a dump idea. she goin out and party alot and gettin drunk and i scared cuz the thought of her hookin up with someone else bein with someone else makes me want to die cuz i know what she like drunk. so can some plz help me i beg of u. i cant get her off my mind at all i go out with friends and stuff but when i come back i just sad all over again so plz help.

You say she is calling you to hang out then say no i am busy next time she offers. Do this and she will come back for more. Be strong and show her you are not her stepping stone. She is already regreting letting you go thats why she is calling. Dont pick up everytime she calls and when you do decide to pick up say your busy and dont explain with what or whom

hope this helps

You will read here many times that woman say things they really dont mean. Trust me show her that you are confident and she will come back no matter what she is telling you, and remember dont chase her no matter what. During this time she will test you maintain though and use this time to look back on your relationship and fix what was wrong.

ur a genius,lol, i fn love u and i hope this works so badly. like that what i try to think that she just playin games and she doesnt really mean it but i dunno it seems like she does cuz i know what she like. i dunno but still what should i do with her b day present.

o and what do u think it will make her feel if i just drop it off and give it to her family. cuz i might just go tomomrow. but it jsut that iwa nted to hang out with her one more time and give her her present because i thought maybe then she realise why she liked me and stuff because we have been on a break before and then she came over and stuff and it all fixed and we fine. i just that work the same but her friend might come and i dont really like her friend so i dont know.

hey yeeh i droped off her present, i gave it to her lil bro and she went in and gave it to her but she came out and gave me a hug and she looked so pretty. well when i got home we talked on the phone and she talken about hookin up with people and stuff and it be fun. she said this friend of the family's thats 19 is picken her up one day to go out for supper but it not a date and then they goin back to her house and gettin drunk. im fn crying right now i cant take the thought of her hookin up with someone it hurts me so much. she said that if she hooked up with someone she never tell me and stuff. i dont know what to think im such a wreck im back to the day when she broke up with me im so sad. and dont u think it sound a lil fishy that that guy taken her back to get drunk. she like hes a friend of the family's he wont do that. and he calls me his lil sis. she says she doesnt want be a slut and stuff. but i miss her so much and i only want to be with her and im goin crazy plz help and if u can tell me whats goin on.