Why did he....

ask me out for another date and not follow it through?

I've been seeing a guy for awhile the other week we were chatting and i mentioned being alone in my flat because my housemates were all going away and he replied he was staying here pretty much all through easter and we could get together to do something and suggested maybe going to see a film i said i'd love to and then we got separated.

I haven't heard from him since and why would you suggest a date with someone if you really weren't interested? I'd text him but i always feel i'm the one making the effort and he rarely ever texts me first but the thing is i've left a really expensive bracelet at his house and want it back do you think he's waiting for me to text him?

He is prolly trying to get with another girl, so when your not around he will have someone else; and yes he is more than likely waiting for you to text him because then he will think you really like him and he could call you up and have fun and then go to his other girl and wait for you again, i may be wrong but ya never know.