Which choice? I'm hopelessly in love.. how to reply..

Hi all,

I fell in love with this person (SG) recently, who is 16, I am 17. He is a boy in 10th grade, and I am a guy in 11th grade. We go to different schools, and we met at this music rehearsal.

I got his email address, and emailed him.. and to find out if he was going out said that I knew a girl that liked him.. I just wanted him to reply, and find out if he was already in a relationship.. Obviously I wasn't thinking this out carefully..

So, I got a reply that said, he enjoyed talking with me (which is good), and he wants to know what this girl looks like, maybe send a pic.. and he says he is interested in her...

How should I reply? I was thinking of a few things like

A. Say that actually this mystery girl is a guy to see if he is willing to go out with a guy in the first place..

B. Just say it was a lie, but try and keep up the friendship..

C. Can someone help me out with an alternative??

I'm sure some of you are experienced with this kind of thing more than I.. I've only been in a couple of relationships with girls and I hated it.. Obviously because I'm gay, but didn't really realize at the time. (or didn'T WANT to realize)

Another problem is, I've been recieving all these emails from people I met at this music thing, (girls naturally) and they're all real pushy and want to know me well, when the truth is I would rather have one touch, one kiss from SG than date any of these people for a million bucks.

I can't openly say I'm gay, since there are Christians school around here and conservative people.. Actually, the problem is he also goes to a largely christian school.

Do most christian people have attitudes against gays?

Help help help please.. any advice will be appreciated

I love him dearly.. and I need your help..

Look I'm gonna be blunt with you here on this one..you shouldn't in my opinion have sent him an email like that. Ok that is just wrong to do such a thing to him regardless of whether he's gay or straight. I'm a Christian myself actually Roman Catholic and they have their opinions on gays and so do I not being one; simply put I don't have a problem with them except for the no offense to how I'm gonna say this the "In Your Face" Gay people I'm talking about these that have to shove it in your face all the time thats what makes people hate them in my opinion(See the movie Philadelphia there's a scene in it btwn Denzel Washington and a man he talks to at a drug store about what I just described or tried to). I would be blunt with him but chances are he's not gay thats just my opinon and you will probably not fix the friendship by leading him on. It was wrong to do such a thing in my opinon, I mean think about how he feels right now..he's gotten an email from a friend of his who tells him that a girl is interested in him...chances are he's probably thrilled and wants to know more..i know I would...Well thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Good Luck and don't just read this post i'm sure there will be others you should pay attention to as well.