Age gap want help

Walla

Hey guys,

There is this guy that i like, he is someone that i know a while but we dont meet that often. Well anyway, he has asked me out a few times, but i told him that he was too young for me as there is a 7 year age gap....he is in his late twenties i'm in my mid thirties. So i meet him recently and we got on great, we ended up together (which is talking and kissing) i text him the next day, "thanks for the lift home and some other stuff" i also said "it was great meeting you again" he answered me on the other question and said at the end of the text "talk later" what does this meaning?

I like him and have got over the age thing but i dont know how to tell him i like him as we dont meet that often.....i think he wont ask me out again since i have turned him down so often......help what do i do now, to let him know i want more????

I like him and have got over the age thing but i dont know how to tell him i like him as we dont meet that often.....i think he wont ask me out again since i have turned him down so often......help what do i do now, to let him know i want more????

...you ask him to hang out? sorry, it's not really all that difficult, you've played hard to get for however long(in his eyes) and now he's starting to get you... doesn't mean you have to be all about him now all of a sudden, but you can just talk back with him, and he'll ask you out again.

Relatively speaking this age gap you speak of is not really that big a deal. If it would be 10+ years I can understand your concern but 7 years will only seem less and less as the two of you grow older together (that is if anything comes out of this). Flatter him and tell him that although you were really attracted to him in the beginning you felt that he was just two young for you but changed your mind after getting to know how mature he really is after spending some time with him. I'm sure he will jump at the idea to date you again. Hope all works out for the best

Archived