quick question please answer

ok me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost 2 months and well SHES NEVER HORNY. and it bothers me so bad. cause i wanna do somethin and she doesnt seem like she wants to. we make out thats it how can i get her to get horny and actually might wanna do more than jus kiss?

I agree with what the post above me said.. 2 months iisnt very long to be rushing into having sex, She isn't ready so she isn't going to be gettin all "horny".

And like the post above me said, You need to exercise alil self control. Cause if I was this girl and you were pressuring me like that, I would drop you right quick because it seems like all you are wanting is sex.

Also keep in mind that if she does cave under pressure she isn't going to enjoy it and if you care for her you want her to enjoy it also right?

So back off alittle and when she's ready, she'll be ready.. Simple as that.

-Mythical Suicide-

he didnt say that he wanted to have sex with her just bump up to the next level, i think you need to ask her personal things that would help you realise what she likes, like does it make her go all tingly and turned on when you constantly kiss her body? just ask her questions, and maybe she doesnt realise or doesnt bother her, is she ever turned on and wanting to do anything or is it always you who initiates it?

kel

I would seriously get to know her as a good friend first, before you two become physicaly involved sexually. Treat her like a lady first. Don't imply anything. Let her bring it up first about the "act" Then sit down and talk it over before you indulge. You have to establish the respect for eachother First--- Smartman.