Guy Troubble Like him but are too shy

hunnypie

I really like this guy in myclass and my friend knows him and told him that I like him and that im in his 1st pr class and he said well what does she look like and she wont tell him then yesterday in class he was looking at me hes so cute hes a forign extange student I really never have talked to him but He held the door for me he seams nice im just too too too shy to talk to him or ask him out I always dress nice to see if he notaces me what should I do advice please .

The direct eye contact is a good idea. Once you guys do make a contact give him a smile. Ok now I am gone get to the point of my advice. If you are too shy then you will not get too far in your life. What are you shy about, are you shy about going up to him and saying hi or maybe how was your weekend and so on. You need to build up confidence around him and the only way that you can do this is by talking to him more and more. Overcome you being shy and talk to him. You guys have 1st period together. Try either talking to him before the class or after the class, or maybe 2, 4 min before the bell rings. My 1st period teacher gives us the last 5 min of class to talk and so on. Try talking to him about school or whatever you find intrusting because later in life you will regret that you didn't.