need some help with my friend!!

Well, i met this girl in one of classes!! man, is she pretty!! well, im the friendly type so heres what happened? i introduced myself to her and she did the same!! we start to talk and man, were we getting along great!! she would laugh at everything that i would say!! i have some nice eyes because i have some long curly eyelashes for a guy and she always stares at them, i mean i dont have a problem with that!! heres my situation!! she told me that she has a boyfriend!! i got sort of upset because i had a feeling that she did, but she said that they were having problems and she didnt know what to do!! we have gone out three times in the past week, which is great!! we get along great, and she tells me that she feels comfortable with me!! so i would like to know what to do, because i would luv to make the next move but im not sure if i should or not!! need some advice

hey,

i know how she feels. tell her that she should take a moment to chill out and then think about her priorities. tell her this quote is not about the breaths you take, Its about the moments that take your breathe away.I have always loved that quote and found that just hearing it helps me to get my priorities straight. Dont pressure her to break up with this guy, nor to stay with him. you dont want her to become confused and depressed b/c of the pressure coming from you and probably her b/f. i hope i helped you and your friend, and i wish you 2 the best of luck!

… now let me get this striate… You have been going out with this girl when she already has a guy… that's kind of scummy if you ask me. You don't go after someone else's girl. Now I have a couple friends that I will take out, but we've been friends forever and they normally have their husbands with them. Your situation on the other hand obviously isn't completely platonic. She has to make her decision whether she is going to stay with this guy or not before you should be doing any of this, but I guess that's just the way I see thing.

I think your next move should be to wait for her to make hers.

I need to disagree here.

I do not think that he should sit still and wait, if there is a chance that he can move things along. He needs to get her to rally understand that she's in bad relationship, she's better off out of it.

He's there as a support and counsellor and friend, his words carry weight and she'll listen. He needs to make her understand the extent of the relationship and where it is headed.

Take the chance, if it's not there, then you have to create it! Why deny yourself something you want? Possibly something she wants? Don't wait for it, take your shot!!!