is this normal?

lonelyboy802

The feeling is definitely normal in the sense that many people go through the same thing. I often feel like I just don't want to live anymore. I go to sleep hoping that I don't wake up. It's certainly not healthy, but you have to address why you feel that way. Is there some event that caused you to feel like this? Low self esteem? Rejection? It's more productive to talk about the causes, so that you can deal with them and start to feel better.

Edit: It's definitely a bad thing that you feel happy imagining killing yourself. If you're not depressed, or sad, think about the thing you'll be missing out on.

Thanks.

Do you think you want to die just to experience it? Or maybe the goriness is appealing?

You might try making hamburgers (because you get to stick your fingers into the ground meat).

Or for the other possibility reading about people who've "died" and come back, that's always interesting.

It's totally okay to want attention, we all need it.

some reasons why might be, i do have low self esteem, i have a boring life, i dont feel alive i just kinda get by day by day.

thats an interesting thought "die just to experience it" but that doesnt describe the way i feel. i hate gore >.

punching ground meat is fun though nice stress reliever

and people who've died and come back. yeah no. i think they're just lucky. they probably dont even remember being dead until they've been told.

i guess this is when i mention i have just about zero interests. skydiving sounds really neat, but i dont trust myself falling out of a plane and plummeting to the ground and going "oops, i forgot to pull the pin" then splat i go.

!! just thinking about that gave me a little chuckle. what is wrong with me >.

Archived