Ok jelousy is the whole topic

Everyone please read and give me your best advise.

Ok I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of years and really care about him but he is incarcerated right now so I'm trying to have a life and enjoy myself while he is away. He won't be out until the midle of July. There is a large age gap with him and I but that is not anything I care about. his name is Shane.Ok I also have a friend that has had a crush on me for a very long time and really likes the ideal that shane is not here right now but he is also alot older then I am. I like himas a friend and have thought about having a relationship with him but he is not the kind who is good at having a commitment or relationship so he is only a friend. His name is Dimas.

There is alos another guy in the picture who is only a friend. He is only 3 years older then I am and we have recently decided to be friends. He is the father to my best friends baby. We went out and went go carting and had a fun weekend together as friends only. WE neither want a relationship or anything other then friends and everyone else that knows the two of us is totally against us being friends.His name is Cole

[b ][b]Ok we spent the weekend hanging out and having fun. Shane told me to go enjoy life and have fun because I am 19 and need to enjoy life even though he is locked up.So that is what I'm trying to do.I invited Dimas to have fun with cole and I but he refused. Dimas got very upset about the situation and is very jelous causing problems with his [/b]friendship with me [/b]and with cole. I talked to Cole and because of it Cole just wants to be friends in front of Dimas so there can be no jelousy or confusion but I think that is wrong. It is like Dimas is choosing my friends because he is jelous. I like everyone and am very easy to get along with but I need to know what I should do about this situation. I want to hang out with Cole because he is fun to be with and we have alot in common and he will do things in public where as Dimas won't. I want to be friends with Dimas to because it is a long time friendship and don't want to lose that. I love Shane so I know myself both of the others are friends only. I thought about just staying home and leaving the two of them alone but that is like punishing myself for their behavior and actions. I really want to talk to both of them and stuff but the jelousy Dimas has makes it impossible to get the two of them together to talk. What should I do please help. I know it is kinda long and don't give to many details but thank you everyone for taking the time to read and please give me your advise.

• 2 months later...