You already said what your number one problem is.

First off I'm going to tell you what not to say.

Telling her how pretty her face is is a bad idea. I'll explain that in a second.

Now for what you should say.

Telling her how pretty she is is a good ideal.

You might not have seen the differences in the two things I just said, so I'll point it out. It's the word face. If you tell her how pretty her face is, your bringing attention to that part of her that she's having trouble with. The best thing you can do is nothing at all. Let her go through her vain, poutey stage and then get on with life. That's just a part of women you have to learn to put up with. There is nothing we can do about that. excep learn how to make them forget about it.

heyy,

me being a girl i think ill be able to help you out... even tho i am a novice and you already got a reply from a senior member.

Whatever you do, dont tell her she looks bad, or point out any of her pimples. dont be "like thers one right ther too", or "you missed one"! dont touch them either... do i dont mean like that, but like if you caress or gentlely brush your fi ngers accross her face occasionally, hold bak for a little while. it not onli will embarrass her, it might be causing the pimples to spread. after all, who know where your hands have bee after the last time they were washed?

i hope this helped you out, if it didnt im sorry... goos luck though!

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her that she looks REALLY good one day...out of the blue. If she asks why...just say "I don't know...there is just something about you" with a sly, but cute grin on your face. Don't be afraid to tell her this right after giving her a kiss...make sure she is really close to you.

When I had this issue, my biggest fear is that I would look really bad up close. If you can hold her really close, look her in the eyes and say she looks good, you're headed in the right direction.