Virginity and Masturbating

Well...this is really embarressing but I was wondering, and it really worries me. If a girl masturbates (fingers herself, not just rubbing, etc.) and shes a virgin is it possible to break the hymn? Because I'm scared to do that in case that happens...so, it would help me if somebody could give me advice.

Hey,

Not all women have a hymn... Like it could break from riding a bike, or from going horseback riding... Or whatever what I am saying is that a hymn doesn't determine your virginity... You still a virgin, even after you masturbate... The only time that you are not a virgin, is when you have intercourse with a male... I hope that this clears it up enough...

Yeah, not everyone has one and just normal activities can "pop" it, so don't worry - you're still a virgin until you have intercourse, whether you've got one or not. And it won't make much difference to your first time either, even if it's intact, there's a big difference in how stubborn it is between different girls, and the guy you do decide to give your virginity to isn't going to care where you fall on the scale!

• 2 months later...

If you've been honest with each other & if you both trust each other then he will believe you when you say you are a virgin. He may even know that some girls try to stretch their hymen to make it easier to penetrate when they have sex for the first time.