ok at my school, we're putting on the production of Tom Sawyer, and lucky me, got the role of Tom Sawyer, Sweet. Anyways, in this part, it requires me to kiss 3 times, 1 girl twice, and another once. Now i've never kissed before. and i dont want to be bad at it, but dont want to act like im really enjoying kissing the girls, because i have no interest in either of them. Also, everyother girl cast member is teasing me and whatnot, i dont let them see thats its bothering me. But it certainly is annoying me. We havent rehearsed any of the kisses yet, so i'm guessing that after awhile, everyone will just get used to it, am i rite? and how do i get over my fear of kissing? thnx in advance

you really should try to kiss someone, anyone, before you do it in front of your whole cast.

it IS a learned thing... you can't just know exactly what to do the first time, and your unconfidence will definitely be seen.

the thing about stage kisses is that what you're doing with the rest of your body is way more important that what you're doing with you lips... be aware of where your arms are, how your posture is, the tilt of your head... it's important to make it look like it's not awkward. which is funny because, in real life, there is often some awkward element to kissing, ang just accepting that and giving in to the feeling of kissing is what makes it a confident kiss. on the stage, the opposite is true; it's all in how you portray yourself.