we haven't met on the wknd

chachacha

hi, pretty new to this. i happened to google a common phrase of 'i am not ready for a relationship' and it came up with a lot of good feedback that another guy got. consequently i have just joined up.

however, whilst that phrase is relevant to my present predicament, an aspect which has bugged me is that we have been dating for a while on a routine basis of dinner after work, but have never met on the wknd. obviously i have asked her to meet then yet she has come up with every excuse in the book. i suppose in other words, she is lieing and avoiding it.

i feel as though our relationship hasn't nor will it go any further based upon not meeting outside a very boring routine of dinner and chatting. hence the reason she is not ready for a relationship and only sees us as friends.

in the context of this relationship, we have meet with the online dating and have both wnted to get to know one another. yet, without doubt we are very comfortable with one another and share the same humour, and we both had the motive of doing online dating to get together; so if we wanted friends, surely we would go to another website!

i'm at the point where i like her and it has hurt to be rejected, yet still want to know if we see each other at another time or doing something else, whether it would develop the relationship further.

obviously i have asked her to meet then yet she has come up with every excuse in the book

This shows she isn't interested in you.

If she sees you as a friend then it's pretty much over. Especially if she's giving you all these excuses. It's best for you to find someone else so you don't risk obssessing over her(one itis)

The thing you want to avoid is routine. It will make you come off as boring and predictable. I don't know if it will help but try doing things differently and see where it goes....

Archived