Is she fooling around or do her friends lie?

Me and my Gf have been going out for about 2 months, and about a month ago she told me her X felt her up during a skool movie(while we r going out) I wasnt there. She told me he forced her to let him, but how would he be able to force her 2 do that in school?! Ever since her friends tell me that they see her hanging around with him and he smacks her ass n she doesnt care... Im not sure if her friends are lying because all her friends want desspratly to go out with me... Could they be lying about what they saw so ill break it off with my GF? Or is she really messing around behind my back?

JUst what do u think on this, or if it ever happened 2 u?

hard too say, i wish i knew the answer to your question, I think what your G/F said to you about this guy feeling her up in school, doesn't sound right...something about that just seems odd, b/c if your watching a movie in school, in the class room, and the teacher is present, and a guy is feeling up on a girl, i think someone would take notice of that, especially the teacher...sounds to me like she MAY have been trying to make you jealous, or it could be the truth, keep asking around you'll see who's being honest and who isn't...

Also these other girls, that say things behind your G/F back, about other guys slapping her butt, and what not...i would just ignore it. don't worry about all those Rumors, next time you hear one from someone just say sarcastically "Sounds Good" if they keep doing it, just keep saying "SOUNDS GOOD" i think they will get the picture...

wow this is a tuff situation for you..school movie eh..well i wouldnt doubt it if its her "ex" or w/e she told u or her friends told bout the feelin up?

if all her friends like u they could be over exageratting..Has ur girlfriend been acting any different around u? like more distant less flirtatious..less calls..? if so it might be b.c. guilt with the other guy. but u NEVER kno..u need to talk to ur girl n tell her u care bout her n that u cant help who she goit feelings for but u dont want to be playing child games awareniss on the behalf that u DONT want to let her go but her friends have been making u question your TRUST that u have in her..Dont break up just yet ..that feelin up thing in class may have been a one time deal one time mistake..u gotta understand ur girlfriend is just human n makes mistakes just like ne one else..but if the shady behavior keeps on..ide say call it off n spend some time with ur BOYS ya know? well thats the best advice i can give u with this subject..hOpE i HeLpEd GoOd LuCk

" The essense of faith is to trust another when you cannot

see where the other is leading you...."