need tips and helpful hints on covering scars

hey thanks for clicking, i have scars all up and down my arms starting just below my wrists going to my shoulders. summer is just a few short months away and i dont know what im gonna do about wearing short sleeve shirts. i bought some anti-scar gel but it says itll take up to 6 months to work and obviosly i dont have that much time (plus i bought the cheapest brand which rang up to 20.00 and i cant keep putting that kinda money up espeacily since the tube is pretty small) does anybody have any ideas ? i apreaciate all the help you can give thanks for reading.

The only thing I can think of that might help is some waterproof stage makeup, which also won't be cheap, but especially in summer the over the counter stuff isn't gonna be very waterproof or sweatproof - if there's any cosmetologists listed in the phone book they might be able to give you some tips if you call them up, or tell you where you can get something that will do the job of covering them.

This one is recommended by some SI sites for scarring, including surgical and burn scarring, but it's not cheap... at the same time it's supposed to hold even through working out etc.

link removed

I also found the same as the Morrigan, it covers any skin imperfection such as: scars, acne, blemishes and tattoos. You could try searching for a cheaper option, google seems to bring back a lot of results.

Alternatively, as indee_vidual said, you could see a doctor and ask if their is any treatment available or any products that they can suggest that they know to have good results.

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Hi there, i dont know if this will help, i have acne and sometimes the spots leave scars but i found a product range called Decloer and in that range there is a product called Prologene Gel, i put it on my scars twice a day and in about 6 - 12 weeks i can see a difference, i think its about £20, it does last a good 6 months and i did see a difference, you usually find the product in House of Frasers,

Good luck!!