i really need advice

A

iam afraid of having sex because i think i'll not look beautiful in bed,i mean i don't have the perfect body,it has been my constant fear since i was in high school,now iam 23 &still i can't get over this...iam not fat or ugly but the major problem is my breasts,they r big BUT pendulous(not firm), it looks bad &iam soooo embaressed because of this, my problem now is that i am falling in love with this wonderful man but like always i don't want to have sex with him,infact i even thought of having a plastic surgery once but iam afraid. so can u give me an advice..

First off welcome to enotalone "A". Trust me, if the guy is into you how firm your breasts are won't matter. Anyway every guy is different. I myself don't mind the big saggy breasts, no joke. I know other guys that like them droopy too. If they're making you THAT uncomfortable, by all means, see a plastic surgeon(very $$$ though) Sex IS going to come up oneday though. Just give it a chance and see how guys respond... I'm sure your mind is making it out worse then it really is though.

i dont think many could have put it any better jonny_has. i thought that was great. i believe that for you to have sex with a man would seriously mean that you love them for the act to go forth because of this, and i believe by then you will have understoud or not if this man loves you. maybe not, but likely.

i would feel alone, women and men stand the same, all with insecurities, i know i have them, i have never liked my legs, not because of there shape or anything because i have long thin legs, but because of my skin, (dont get my wrong im not abnormal im just pale and well i cant explain).

but trust me jonny_has, has it right, its probably a bigger problem created only by mind, and your man will love you body.

good luck with what you decide.

kel

everybody and every body has imperfections with little quirks and big quirks here and there... he's probably concerned about his member size or the hair in his nose or whatever... and I bet your not even thinking about that.

How about for the first time, you leave on your sports bra or sexy bra or whatever... Just say you feel sexier with your rack intact, with your boobs under control, say you want to keep your stack out front instead of under your armpits... and keep on trucking into other things... If he's a gentleman, he won't care about himself, he'll care about you being comfortable...

I think by the time people are in each other's pants, they should have enough trust to be able to communicate about these things, or maybe they shouldn't be in each other's pants in the first place.