Advice on performance anxiety!!!

ATLstudent

So first time with this girl and first time ever will be soon, i know its coming. Right when we first started hooking up i had no worries about performing or anything and i became much easely aroused. Now being alone with her i have this overwhelming , knot in my stomach, butterflies, and feels like i have to pee, but can;t go. I wasnt getting aroused easily. But i was precuming alot. Ummm....further along i started to come out of it, and as sooon as i got up some the anxiety and achy stomach feeling subsided but then would come back, and make things hard again. Now i am thinking about it and i think it might happen again, due to how performance anxiety can work. Its like i can t begin to get into to it and gtet up, but doesnt last and doesnt get full, and my stomach aches, and i was fatigued the much of time.

Any experience with this, is this normal for guys????

if it's any consolation, i'm sure that the girl has experienced this with other men too. i think a lot of guys get nervous their first time with a particular woman, and chances are, she will think it's flattering that you are so nervous. I think just relax, as much as possible, and try not to focus on the actual act of sex so much as having fun. good luck!

Archived