i don't last long

Hey, I wouldn't worry too much about that "problem". It's very normal for guys, especially if you're new to being intiment with your girlfriend or whomever.

If you want to last longer it depends what you're doing.. I personally can never get off to head or handjobs, so I couldn't give you much tips there.

If you want to last longer in sex, then just practice having sex and staying as long as you can. When you feel like you're going to cum, then stop or slow down for a minute or two and then continue. Also don't trust very quickly, because the more friction is going to make you get off faster.

This might sound odd, but try masturbating before sex. Depending on how aggressively you do it your penis will feel a bit more numb, hence there will not be as much feeling - which is not to say it won't feel good when having sex.

Its also from the fact that after you cum, its much harder for a guy to cum again within a short period of time, meaning you will last quite a bit longer.

If you have never masturbated before then perhaps you should try it for the sake of your relationship - even though it shouldn't matter because your stamina will increase the more you have sex anyway, you should tell your girlfriend that you need to practise to get better!

Also try bringing her up to speed, if you both orgasm at the same time you will both feel great - like you have a connection - try giving her oral sex or try more foreplay. Depending on the girl, stimulation of the nipples alone can get her off.