Taking A Stand!!

Alright it ends here. I refuse to allow one person to have control over my life and cause hell for me.

Yes, as you may figure out, I was a dumpee like some of you (seven year relationship). First couple of weeks was hard, especially since she was dating after one week and seriously dating after a month (currently).

First two weeks were hell and thought of them as the worse moment of my life. But now I am fed up with feeling like shit all the time and am ready to move on. I especially get pissed when I dream about her (for the past three consecutive days).

I have now seen "the light" and consider the break-up the greatest moment of my life (maybe a little in denail? Ha!). That break-up allowed me to grow as a person and to learn. It allowed me to see the error of my ways and I can now change for the better, a redefinition of who I am. SO that I do not make the same mistake in the future.

YES I AM SICK AND TIRED of feeling like crap if she doesn't want me she can GO TO HELL its really her loss. From this point on whatever happens happens.

I spoiled myself today, bought an exhaust system for my car. I LIKE being single very much. Not having to answer or ask someone before I do something. I just go and do it. Without worrying about disappointing anyone. I can live for ME NOW!

No contact rule in place.

A word of advice for those of you freshly broken-up. CRY CRY!! I still haven't. BUT YOU CRY! Mourn as long as you have to, and by all means DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT THE EX!! It will make you look pathetic and needy.

I hope more people can be in my phase, it feels great to finally GROW UP!