Any good lines?

Hi everyone. Me and my b/f have been going out for 3 weeks, and he wants to make out with me... however, he told me that he HATES making the first move. Now, Im not shy, on the contrary, Im VERY open... I was thinking we coud walk on this pretty courtyard I know and just go for it.. lol but i was wondering how you lead up to a kiss... I mean, do you say anything to them, like anything nice or catching, or do you just kind of go for it?! thanx! Also, I've heard 2 different stories bout frenh kissing. One says you should basically jam your tongue down a persons throat and the other says you should BARRRELY touch your tongue! umm.. which one is correct?! Thanx you guys.. also, im kinda in a situation here where I kinda need specific answers.. i mean, not that I dont appreciate the "juss go with the flow" answers... but I kinda am lookin for somtin else here! THANX!

LOL......first thing: DO NOT JAM YOUR TONGUE DOWN HIS THROAT!!! Okay.....now that we've got that out of the way, the Approach. If you walk with him in this courtyard you're talking about, snuggle up to him as you walk. If there's a bench in it, suggest sitting down for a minute. As you sit, lean into him, look into his eyes, and slowly lean towards him, so he can't mistake the fact that you're going to kiss him. Chances are very good he'll lean towards you as well, and there will be your kiss! Kiss him lightly with "butterfly kisses" on the lips.......keep the contact longer and longer, and gently brush his lips with your tongue, to signal deeper contact. After that, he should have the clue and brush your tongue with his, and do NOT make it frantic! Try to keep it gentle, yet firm-it makes it so nice!

Mar

mar has some very good points. Also it may just be that he feels like he's trying to push you into stuff...which is how I am. My girlfriend has had to initiate EVERYTHING we've done (at least the first time, some other times since then also), just because I dont want her to feel like i'm pressuring her. If you kiss him he may jump on the opportunity like a starving dog on a fresh steak, so to speak, lol. Good luck.

Definitely some good tips.

Pick a date where you walk and talk.. and then sit some where and continue.. and when you feel that awkward moment of silence where you guys catch each other staring at each other, that is your cue. That way, both of you are coping.

If that doesn't happen, I'm sure if you sat face to face but his head was a bit down since he's shy, then you could perhaps grab his hand slowly and he'd look up and woola..