im getting married and im too paranoid

Milkyvibes

me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years now and through out that time i got pregnant and so on and so fort... but... im still so paranoid that hes gonna get back with his exes... cause at the first month when we were dating, she called him and ask for him to get back together and he said "no i already have someone else." i dont know... i know somethings wrong with me not him.. i feel so bad for him, cause he tries so hard to re-assure me and everything and he changed for me. he doesnt go to school before he didnt really cared about it but then when he met me, i told him i dont like guys who doesnt go to school and thinking his mom always gonna be there to give money to him. after a month he went to college and got a job. he always say i set him straight, that i made him change for the better. SOUNDS LIKE A FAIRYTALE RIGHT? BUT NO... i always constantly nagg him about girls especially his exes... i feel so bad, i need someone to set me straight... to not just knock but hit me in the head to get things right... i feel sooo bad.. i feel so insecure...

If you feel bad now imagine what you would feel like if you lost him, that is what is going to happen if you carry on this way. Sometimes it is very hard to feel secure in a relationship but you need to sort this out now while you still have the chance. What kind of things do you do to make him feel bad?

Archived