G-Cum

Because of my age, I am very limited in my sexual experience. I recently had a fling with a lady in her late 30's. When she would cum, it would gush out of her and soak me and the bed. She claimed this was a G-Orgasm and that most women couldn't get off like this. She would cum up to 10 times like this. What I was surprised most by was the amount of cum that would come out of her. I mean it must have been 1 quart or two. She even did it while riding my face. Is this for real? How many women experience this? She would almost faint when she would cum like this and even started trembling. Is this normal?

I have no idea whether that's normal or not. I have never experienced anything like that, and neither have any of my friends whom I've talked to about it. However, I have heard of a woman literally cumming like a man, but never in such large amounts. Maybe she should speak to her gyno about it.

I'm not a sex expert but I've been on this planet for 35 years. I've never heard of such a thing.

Are you sure she's not peeing on you?

A Quart? In your face? That's downright rude

My guess is that she's peeing on you. Some people dig that.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz...wow..what was you doing to her to get her in such a state!!??..trememberling as well!!.If i were you i would give yourself a gold star.In my exsperience ive never seen it happen.I used to get jealous of my girlfriends orgasms..and she used to scream the house down!..were i just used to give a bit of a grumble .I think most of the time women defenitely get the better deal when it comes to the big O.

A God? No not a god but just a lucky guy who experinced something very special with a very sexual older lady. I know it was not pee, as it didn't taste like it anyway. I found it very exciting actually. She did tell me she only had these orgasms since in her 30's. They are very intense and exhausting. She onece discribed them as a near death experinece. I am supprised that more women do not experinece these?

• 2 weeks later...

Dang man, a fantasy come true! I'd LOVE to have a woman like that

I can personally attest that it can, and DOES happen with some women. My only other partner did this a lot as well. Even the trembling part. Though, she also had a constant flow going the entire time as well. That lead up to bigger ones. But she was very sensitive, when wound up, even slight touches would set her off.

She also proved the myth of the female ejaculation. Whith her at least, it was because her vaginal canal was quite strong, and she produced a large amount of fluid as she got horney. Well after a while her vaginal canal would have constant little spasims. So if we went to change position or something, she would have a spasim and, the built up cum would literally "squirt" out of her. It was really cool!

And yes, she produced a LLLOTTT of cum. Running down my arm and stuff three or four times in a row etc.. Although, for her at least, it was just cum....not "g-cum" which I've not heard of before. But then, women can experience many different "kinds" of orgasims, so anything is possible I guess

If I were you, I'd count my blessings! It's a rare find in a woman Especially if her "taste" is pleasant and a turn on for you.

Streaks

Check out other websites for female ejaculation & you will find that with the proper stimulation of her G spot the female will squirt from her urethra but it will not be urine but instead fluid from the skenes gland. I never experienced it but I fantasize about creating & drinking such a sexual gusher.

Not too sure about that actually but I dunno. All I know is that my personal experience is from normal glanular cum that women produce. Then their vaginal canal simply contracts and shoots it out.

The other smacks of simple loss of bladder control, which many women apparently get while at the moment of orgasim.

If someone could maybe dig up a link showing the glans that produce it up in the urethra(sp) then I'd rethink my stance

Streaks

link removed It will tell you more than you've read before. Much of it is very clinical but I'm sure you'll get a better understanding of how important it is for you to accept from her the sexual liquid as a desired nectar & therebye allowing her to let go & enjoy what will be a special thrill for her. I don't think this website will transfer you to the one I listed above. You'll have to go there on your own.

• 3 weeks later...

The other smacks of simple loss of bladder control, which many women apparently get while at the moment of orgasim.

If someone could maybe dig up a link showing the glans that produce it up in the urethra(sp) then I'd rethink my stance

Streaks

Get to a search engine & type in paraurethral/skenes glands. You should get enough info to convince you that it is not urine & can be as much as 2 cups squirting great distances.

Oh yes ....I can relate to what you're saying. It happens to me and feels pretty incredible when it does. When I first gushed like that with my b/f he thought I peed on him from the pleasure. LOL He'd be soaked and so was the bed. It happens mostly when I'm on top because the penetration is deeper and when he presses on that special spot the juices just flow.

Thanks everyone~~ Now I can share this information with him!

Have a great week end,

Woobiegirl

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Mork,

When the chemistry is right between 2 people, it just doesn't get any better. I'm a very lucky gal...my b/f sends me on a trip to "Orbit"! It's really all about how much time you take to learn what pleasures each other, keeping it fun, spontaneous, creating exciting & new little surprises. Hmmm, makes me want to go home to him now...

"Here's a Big Monday cheer to awsome lovin"... =D>

Woobiegirl

"Trying to describe an orgasm is like trying to describe being in love — you can't do it yet you know exactly what it feels like." — Anonymous.

Ok. When that happened to me the first time 2 years ago it was confusing too. I investigated about it and it's not urine, it's women ejaculation . You can find info about that on link removed

Just pee before having sex, let yourself go and it would be recomended to buy waterproof blankets and pillow covers so you don't wet them and just change the covers. It doesn't smell like pee and guys: It won't hurt your eyes

It is definitely not pee as my women has ejaculated while I perform oral on her and I have literally drank it. She does say she has to be very relaxed to do it. I wish all guys could experience a squirter. It is the ultimate sexual experience.