Ahh!

I called yesterday because I found a decent enough job I wanted an interview for, that this employment agency had on their site. In which I do mainly think its all lies to get you to go to that employment agency, lol. But they said they call me if the person wanted to interview me and all. So I call today because well I know its only been ONE DAY, but I just need a job. This lady is all hissy like okay well they need to submit it and we'll call you if anything.

I think I applied to EVERY single place in this city, LOL. I looked on yahoo hot jobs, snag a job, simply hired etc.

Sigh this economy just sucks, I don't know what to do now!

Here's an idea....how about instead.......you go to school!!! Get an education so that when the economy does really go to hell, you will have something solid to fall back on.

or not....you could keep going to temp agencies and looking for dead end jobs. You got a choice to make-

Here's an idea....how about instead.......you go to school!!! Get an education so that when the economy does really go to hell, you will have something solid to fall back on.

or not....you could keep going to temp agencies and looking for dead end jobs. You got a choice to make-

what's with the attitude?

LOL even with that.. Having a college degree doesn't mean jack now a days. I know many people who went to college & have degrees and guess what.. they can't find a job.. This economy sucks. Seems like going to school is pointless.

Plus school costs money.. something you need a job to pay for!

Get in debt and unemployed??

I called yesterday because I found a decent enough job I wanted an interview for, that this employment agency had on their site. In which I do mainly think its all lies to get you to go to that employment agency, lol. But they said they call me if the person wanted to interview me and all. So I call today because well I know its only been ONE DAY, but I just need a job. This lady is all hissy like okay well they need to submit it and we'll call you if anything.

I think I applied to EVERY single place in this city, LOL. I looked on yahoo hot jobs, snag a job, simply hired etc.

Sigh this economy just sucks, I don't know what to do now!

The same thing happened to me, it's a agency called officeteam and on their website it had positions listed in my city and it was just a way to get you into the office-lol

Apparently knows nothing about me. I need a job so I can AFFORD to start school in OCTOBER. Cashiering is the only experience I have, but if there is anything else that is no experience needed, I'll take it. I just know its HARD to find a job, even harder in a smaller city, even harder when they seem to be giving jobs to people 40+.

FYI: Even if your in college, most people have a part-time job at the least.

Apparently knows nothing about me. I need a job so I can AFFORD to start school in OCTOBER. Cashiering is the only experience I have, but if there is anything else that is no experience needed, I'll take it. I just know its HARD to find a job, even harder in a smaller city, even harder when they seem to be giving jobs to people 40+.

FYI: Even if your in college, most people have a part-time job at the least.

Oh really? Well I still think it's foolish to get in debt when you have no job

yeah but most of those people who are in that situation had tha happen before they lost their job. Not lose their job and then said-"let me go and spend money I don't have"

i thought she said she was starting college? no?

read again CD. i'm not talking about her other debt. that's her bad.

I went to college and I am fine. It DOES matter in this economy if you have a degree that's in demand. Your sunk if you don't. If you live in a small town I know it's a lot tougher to find a job so you CAN go to school. I'm wishing you well. Hang in there and never give up hope. Things will turn around, someday.

Archived