best friends ignoring me!!!!

i really need some advice and appreciate any!

to cut a long story short, i have been best frineds with a girl for 5 years, and recently became good friends with her boyf.

they do not like my g.f who i broke up with for a bit.

they supported me throught he breakup but it seems conditional now.

now we are back together and they dont like it.

the girl started telling me why i shud not be with this person, whom i love + have been sorting stuff with.

she trys to make me feel bad for being with her.

i told the girl that i had been having problems with her boyf being smart + rude to me b/c she was attacking my g.f, and she accused me of being defensive + attacking her partner.

this was not what i intended at all!

it was all valid! but she denies it

now they have ditched me and are ignoring me and were complete c**nts to me on the phone the other night, so i have stopped contacting them and have quit the band we were in.

i want them to know i did not intend to ATTACK or be personal at all, but they wont listen to me and will hang up if i call!

please help with advice anyone!

thank you so much

Let me tell you from experience....

Real friends are your friends, no matter what. They arent going to judge you when you are with someone who they particulary dont like. Ive been in a similar situation except where I was the one who didnt like who someone was with, but what your friends have to understand is that by being your friend is that they have to accept the decision that you made to get back with her even if they dont like it. Its not like you as a person has changed, so why make you feel bad for something you want to do. Life is about learning and even if this girl is totally wrong for you, let yourself be the one to find out and not listen to the grapevine as to why you shouldnt be with her bc certain people dont like it. My advice to you is to just let them be pissed off about it. It sounds like you have obviously tried to sort out the situation with them but they dont listen to you. Maybe try talking to your friend of 5 yrs by sending her an email and explain what the situation is and what you dont like. Then what you have to do is just distance yourself from them for a while and see if they come to thier senses. Dont beat yourself up about it and continue to be happy. If they are really your friends then they will understand, if they dont then you really dont need them in your life. Hope it helps.