Finding myself a lot happier when my life isn't revolved around finding the one

BronzedSkin123

I find myself a lot happier when my life is no longer revolved around finding a man/love. Within the past few months, I've ignored men, literally if they notice me when I'm out and about, I block them out and walk right past them as if they don't exist. I no longer show any interest in dating or having sex. Yeah occassionally I still have the desire to be with a man and know what its like to finally enjoy sex. but I act as if sex doesn't exist and it's not apart of my life. same with dating

Some people may say I am missing out, and that I'll never find the right one by acting like this but I find myself less depressed and not stressing out as much as I used to be. No longer do I have to deal with wondering if a guy is really into me, if he thinks I'm pretty or fearing rejection and all that stuff. Just being alone and not being bothered with men kinda gives me confidence and I feel better about myself. I don't know what good this will do but for now I feel good. I'm focusing on other things. I have a peace of mind.

You are my hero, lol!

Thank you! I appreciate that so much. I've been through a lot and have been so depressed so this means quite a bit to hear that.

Teach me how to do this....lol

hehe I wish I could. But when you learn to do it you feel so much better about yourself.

When you go out looking, there isn't a man to be found. The moment you enjoy your singledom, you're kicking them from your heels.

It already has happened lol But I don't like the guy. He likes me ALOT, he sit nexts to me everytime he sees me, and is salivating like a puppy. I don't know why he won't leave me alone, or why he's so friggin intrigued by me I always look so disinterested and like I don't want to be bothered

Thank you! I appreciate that so much. I've been through a lot and have been so depressed so this means quite a bit to hear that.

hehe I wish I could. But when you learn to do it you feel so much better about yourself.

It already has happened lol But I don't like the guy. He likes me ALOT, he sit nexts to me everytime he sees me, and is salivating like a puppy. I don't know why he won't leave me alone, or why he's so friggin intrigued by me I always look so disinterested and like I don't want to be bothered

LMAO.I TOTALLY agree with your post. It really IS true. I think when you are not "looking" for or expecting anything from anyone it DOES make you seem

more mysterious and intriguing even if you aren't trying.I think most people can small the desperation when you are actively seeking romance. A "take it or leave it" approach automatically makes you MORE desirable.Don't ask me how or WHY, but it does. My last serious b/f would not stop calling me after I

almost stood him up. lmao

It's the same when you are in a relationship. I always have guys chasing after me when taken. As soon as I break up. Nothing. When I am most vulnerable and really want someone. NOTHING.

I feel like people must be more confident or something when either not looking or unavailable and people can just sense that.

It's the same when you are in a relationship. I always have guys chasing after me when taken. As soon as I break up. Nothing. When I am most vulnerable and really want someone. NOTHING.

I feel like people must be more confident or something when either not looking or unavailable and people can just sense that.

Even though my confidence has not reached it's peak, b/c I still have my days..I must look more confident to other people. I go about my business as if no one else is in the room and nobody else matters..I just ignore men like they don't even matter..like they are not even important to me. This approach makes me feel so good about myself sometimes, like I am not setting myself up for any kind of failure. I'm just being me

Archived