Too much sex talk?

I go online alot talking to guys more sexually than anything else. Awhile ago I started chatting with this guy and I didn't think nothing of it so I went on chatting with him like I normally would any guy from online. We eventually started talking on the phone and I found out a little more about him and there was some flirting, sex talk, I think I was too open about myself by letting him know too much, but he said he liked that. We did have phone sex too. After two weeks of talking to him online and on the phone we did meet. We ended up kissing and I told him I wanted to have sex with him and he said he wants to too. Now my whole problem is that I have feelings for him. I feel like I told him too much about myself and now I'm worried that he thinks that I am not girl friend material because of my sexual aggressive behavior. I want to ask him about it, but I don't know what to say. I also want to tell him I like him, but afraid I'll scare him off because he might that he was going to get sex with no strings attached. We haven't had sex yet, but I really want to, but then again I don't want him to just think of me in a sexual way. Should I talk to him about this, and if so what should I say? I am so confused, this has never happened and I think I have learned my lesson about keeping my mouth shut about certain things.

hehe...note to guys...

Women try to classify guys into types...

1. short-term material

2. long-term material

3. provider, etc...

If you are seen as "long term" they will withdraw from sexual behaviour as a way to test you. But if you get put in the short-term category...you get sex but can still be considered for long term...hehe...which is better? I dunno.

As for your post, if you feel like you are not ready for sex with him then just be honest with him.

All I can say is "Get Tested..."

I generally don't like to chat on line b/c of the same above reasons. That's why enotalone's a nice place, b/c people tend to not be so perverted and immature.

I would be extremely careful with those who you meet online. Try not to take it a step further, especially because you don't know much about this guy, except through the web. There are a lot of online predators out there, so be very careful, and make wise decisions.

My advice is to meet his friends first, and get a feel of what his life/lifestyle is like before you set your heart into building a relationship with him. You don't want to end up contracting AIDS or STDs. That's life threatening. If you decide to get intimate with him without getting to know him further/getting him tested, then chances are, he might drop you in a heartbeat. And in the worst case scenario, not only will you be left with a broken heart, but you'll be stuck with a diseases, or strains of other diseases, for life!

Good luck. Get to know him, and take things slow from there!

It seems you've done everything backwards here - sex first. Now I'm not saying that that's the wrong way of going about things, because I've been there and I know how it can happen with the online chatting.

Like mahlina said, you should be careful. It's a generalisation, but when men are only after no-strings-attached sex, they will accept the first offer they get. If you're lucky, he might also have feelings for you, but if you are after a healthy relationship with this guy, or any other guy for that matter, there is no need to rush straight into the sex. When you wait, it can be sooo much better.

You should definitely raise the subject with him, asking him to answer you honestly (sometimes men will say anything to get you into bed) - listen to your instincts. If he is not willing to wait, then you know where you stand. Never let a stranger talk you into sex. Get to know him a bit more, outside of the sex talk. See what kind of person he really is, if he is still boyfriend material.

All the best!!

Too late...he already knows.

All you can do is confess to him that you are willing to change your behaviors..that you dont want him to think ill of you. Then CHANGE. but not because of HIM..but because of YOU. Otherwise, you will be doing the same thing over and over again..and wonder why if they want you cuz of the sex..or if they stay because of YOU. You wont know unless you change your behaviors and actions.

• 2 weeks later...

You could just go for it. Who says ssex is just fun for us men? If you want to and you find him sexually attractive, maybe you should do what you want to do and if a long term relationship comes out of it, so much the better.

Be prepared to be hurt though if he does just want you for sex!