Ex date emailed me after 2 weeks LC & 1 week NC

Girl wants EX

Hi

You have probably seen my other thread in which I talked about my case:

Dated a guy for 4-5 weeks and got dumped by him. We did everything together and lots of passion during first 2 weeks.

The reason he dumped me it's because I was too easy! too compromising! too much chasing after him!!!

So surprisingly, after I sent very few "cool" texts and emails during first 2 weeks after broke up and went NC for 1 week, tonight he emailed me, asked me 4 quesitions about how I am doing and if I have met new people, at the end he said he would love to get some news from me... Yes, he was the one mentioned that "we can be friends after some time pass"

I think LC/NC works finally, but I'm a bit confused that he always replied my emails 1 week after they were sent, and only replied to 1 of 3texts... he really looked like he doesn't want anything more from me, and now why he brings up these questions upfront?

Is it possible he is worried I'm dating someone else? Do you guys think I have attracted him again?

I consider about your opinions and absolutely don't expect much.

But I think there is something more than that... because I hided my profile on the website where we got to know each other since last sunday, and he logged on sunday evening, and he sent me that email monday evening, asking a lot of questions about my life ---the last question is, "Have you met new people?"

He probably found out that I "disappeared" from that website and doubted I have found someone new and having dates.

If he was just being friendly, I don't think he would ask me if I met new people... What do you think?

I think he is at least curious about what's going on in my life, but may be not enough to take a further step, such as calling or texting me...

Plus, he probably expected me to beg him or to care more about him than I actually do.

Archived