ITS MY FIRST GF AND 2 YEARS AHEAD,.

HELLO,. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN ME,. SHE ALREADY HAD 2 BOYFRIENDS BEFORE,. AND I AM THE 3RD,. AND HONESTLY,. SHE IS MY FIRST,.

WE GET ALONG WELL,. HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER,. BUT SOMETIMES,. SHE GETS UPSET ON ME BECAUSE ACCORDING TO HER IM SOMEWHAT, ACT LIKE A CHILD ,. OR IM KINDA CHILDISH,. EASY TO BE UPSET,. BY A FEW SMALL MATTERS,. AND HAVING A BAD TEMPER. ON SHALLOW MATERS, I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH ME,. OR IM JUST STILL ADJUSTING COZ AS AN AMATEUR TO THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP,. I DONT KNOW WHAT A GIRL WANTS AND WHAT A GIRL NEEDS,. IM AFRAID TO DO THINGS FOR HER ,. COZ SHE MIGHT GET MAD OR IT WILL OFEND HER ,. AND AVOID THAT

I LOVE HER AND IM AFRIAD TO LOOSE HER,. I KNOW SHE LOVES ME TOO,. ITS JUST THAT I DOT KNOW THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO FOR A GIRL TO BE MORE HAPPY WITH ME,.ANY ADVICE?

Hi secretguy007,

Thank you for sharing your questions with eNotalone.com. I totally understand where you are coming from. There's always a first time for everything. I also understand that you are not sure about what is going on. You might even feel a little insecure now, because you do not know what to do and what is right or wrong.

First of all. The difference between 'right' or 'wrong' varies from person to person. Everyone is unique in their way and everyone has different needs in their relation.

I would suggest that you ask your girlfriend the vary same questions as you did on here. Tell her that you are not sure as of what she expects out of the relationship with her and that you want to meet her as best as you can. Be honest and tell her that this the first time you have been really serious with a woman and ask her if she would help you with this. Ask her for her understanding and tell her that you will be listening at all times.

I hope this helps for you ... I can tell from experience that it does for me! I wish you good luck and lots of happiness

~ SwingFox ~