Can anyone help me out? PLEASE!???

maverick

Hello! In gradeschool there was this girl who I admired. Now that I am in highschool, we finally got to talking and we have hung out a few tiems, gone to dinner etc. She wanted to see a movie with me and we were all set to go tonight until she called me with some bad news. She couldn't go. She sounded somewhat sick and tired. I am wondering whether or not this is a signal of some sort or if this means she doesn't like me. I really like her alot, we have talked for hours at a time and I would love to be in a relationship with her. I am just wondering whether I should be upfront and say, "Does this mean you don't wanna go out?" or relax and see what happens. I think things could work out very well but I also could be over analyzing this small phone call. Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

If you say that she sounded a little sick then maybe she was. Maybe she didn't feel well that day or maybe she had a bad day. Look I think you should wait a little and see what will happen. She said no to the movies but you did say that she went to dinner with you and stuff right. Well I think that you should talk to her about your feelings for her and see what happens. If you say that you guys talk a lot then you should tell her how you feel and see if she has the same feelings for you.