Just crushed!!

gbpack

Interviewed for the company and made it to the very last fifth and final interview between me and 1 other person and didnt get it. It just sucks I made it this far and didn't get it. At first you feel angry but then i know i just have to keep at it. Times are tough for recent college grads let me tell you.

Goodness me, five interview rounds sounds a bit excessive. What was the job?

Anyway, sorry to hear you didn't it right at the end, but look it this way: would you rather fail in round five, with all that says about how good you are and how you're quite likely to do well next time, or fail in round one and realise you're unemployable?

Yeah it really was excessive. It was for an outside sales position where i would have been making 55K-65K coming right out of college. I even had two days of observation where they would see how i did in the outside sales environment...keep in mind both of these days took 10 hours so they were like 10 hour interviews each day. They told me they really liked me and i was very good in the sales field but just didnt see how i would fit in with the people in the office and the company in general. I was pissed i didn't get it. Feels like im never going ot get a job.

Archived