Im shy, she's shy... one of us has to ask, WHO???

inu yasha

Hi everyone,

I just wanted some advice. There's a girl at college which im really attracted to i have made friends with her and we talk now and then to each other around campus. The only problem is i want to ask her out but im to shy and i think she likes me to but she's to shy to ask too. It's kind of annoying because i want to ask her each time we talk to each other but for some reason i can't. I mean i go to say it to her and when she looks at me i completely forget what i was talking about (kinda a feel like a prat at that point). She hasn't tried to ask me as of yet but i always seem to getting looks from her and some other things which are to hard to explain.

It's her Birthday soon and i want to get her a present for that because i can't go to her Party i could go, but it's getting there and finding a way home afterwards after having a few ... lol.

I really want her, but at the moment i can't ask her out because i always change the subject as soon as i try asking her (hasn't happen with other girls, don't know why with her... very odd).

Any advice would be appricated.

Thanks ,

Inu Yasha

those are both really good ideas, lighten the mood, then ask, i'm really shy when it comes to girls i like too, so i know how u feel. but once you get it over with, you'll feel a lot better, even if she says yes or no. you'll have it off of your chest, from what you've said, it's most likely that if you just take it slow, or get the sense of what she wants, u'll be fine. good luck!

Thanks for the ideas guys much appreciated. When im with her we talk and sometime joke around she laughs at my jokes that i tell seems to show an intrest. I think that she's worried of what her friends might think or if she's been hurt by a previous bf and wants someone but can't really come out to someone. I didn't see her all morning at college so i took that she was ill because she wasn't in yesterday. Just after 12.30 she comes into the college t.v. room with her dog, well she said that she was going to show me her dog and i really feel like she wanted to ask or tell me something but there were to many people about and after a couple of minutes of talking to some other students she passed everyone else and said "See you later". So i feel that she wanted to tell me something but her being so shy like me she chikened out. I think we'd make a good couple but the only thing that's stopping me is my lack of self confidence and this stupid condition which i can't confess my feelings to a this girl.

Im sad and pathetic, i could of had a chance today but i didn't take it i hate myself for being this way.

Inu Yasha

The most important thing you can do is stop being so hard on yourself.. You will rarely find guys who will be able to just ask a girl they care about out without feeling nervous...

It's already been said, but lighten the mood, make her laugh, and drop subtle hints if the convorsation allows such as "yeah i'd really like to see that film" or "yeah i love eating out there"... (even if you dont lol)